Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Moose hunt, House for sale and NHSHC get together

First off; I did NOT get selected in the NH Moose lottery. I know this is a big disappointment to my fans, as it is to me. HOWEVER, if any of you were chosen for units G, H or nearby I am offering my services- FREE OF ANY CHARGE- for guiding/scouting. Last year I assisted two different friends in scouting these areas I know so well and BOTH men shot very nice trophy bulls!

Next business: Our house is for sale. Reluctnatly, I must add. It is a great place for any hunter! Check it out at http://www.robrichardsonart.com/housesale.html and feel free to forward the page to anyone who might be interested Last: Once we get settled in our new home, wherever that may end up being, I want to plan our first NHSHC get together. Think about dates late summer/early fall that will or won't work for you so that when I announce the location you will be able to provide input

oh and on a NON hunting note. last week I caught a monster Northern pike! Longer than a yard stick and without a net I could not boat it even with the help of a kayaker! We were able to lay the stick on it and the teeth scared the heck out of the kayaker. No photos though because the wife had the camera! never fails!

No comments: